Day 13

 Today I woke up around 7:30 am to get a head start on my day. I did my whole morning routine then around 8:00 am I sat down at my computer with my coffee and wrote my blog for Monday and got all of the images that I need to print for express fest organized on a google doc so they are ready to print tomorrow morning. After I was done writing my final reflection I went over to Jake's to get a coffee with friends before going to our last senior seminar at 11:00 AM. After I brought the Connecticut College to my friend Emily who it was for, then headed back to my room to continue cutting images for my UVM collage. I know that I will not be able to finish this last collage during senior project, but I told the girl that it is for that it will be completed before graduation. Tonight I have been continuing to cut images and have started the layout to start gluing tomorrow! 

Hours: 7 hours total

8:00 am - 10:30 am 

1:00 pm - 3:00 pm 

8:30 pm - 11:00 pm 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly reflection 5/10 - 5/15

Day 12

Day 2