Day 12

On Monday I woke up around 8:00 am and decided to work from my dorm room because the night before I had done the layout for the Connecticut College collage and I did not want to mess it up. I also had all of the materials needed for me to complete it. Since I already knew what the lay out was going to look like, I knew that I was going to have to print out more images. So before senior seminar at 11:30 I went to the library and printed them all out, and on my way out I ran into my friends Olivia and Emily and we headed over to Jake's before seminar. After senior seminar and taking a little break to go eat lunch with friends, I picked up one last pre-made canvas from Corby to complete the UVM collage. Once I got back to my dorm around 1:00 pm, I started working on cutting those last few images and gluing them on and same thing with some smaller images to fill in the blank spaces. Once I was done I added on the first layer of mod podge, then let it dry and added on a second layer to let it dry over night. Eventually it was around 10:30 pm and I sat at my desk with some TV and started cutting out images for the UVM collage!

Hours: 8.5 hours total

8:30 am - 11:00 am 

1:00 pm - 5:30 pm 

10:30 pm - 12:00 am 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly reflection 5/10 - 5/15

Day 2