Day 10

 Yesterday I arrived at Slocumb around 8:30 set up my station and right away Kingsley came to pick up her finished DU collage. Then Corby told me he found some extra pre-made canvases in the supply closet. This was so exciting for me because a few days prier we discussed the fact that there was not enough time left of senior project to make canvases. After I got started right away on cutting a few more  images for the Fairfield University collage . I spent most of the morning figuring out the layout that I wanted. I was able to glue down some but I was unable to finish because I had to leave for my lacrosse game. Later that I night I went back to Slocumb to finish gluing down all of the images until 9:30 pm!

Hours: 6.5 hours total

8:30 am - 11:00pm

12:30 pm - 2:30 pm

7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly reflection 5/10 - 5/15

Day 12

Day 2